
I was able to watch the press conference yesterday about the announcement of the new First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. President Thomas S. Monson is the 16th President of the Church, President Henry B. Eyring is his 1st Counselor and President Dieter F. Uchtdorf is his 2nd Counselor.
I just love the gospel because yesterday was a witness that the truth is truly restored. When President Hinckley passed away I wasn't worried about who would be the next Prophet, I knew that the Lord knew what was happening and He had a plan. How blessed and wonderful it is to know that the Priesthood is on the earth again. I love it. We need not fear that there will be a great Apostasy again because the Lord has promised us that the Priesthood will never be taken away again.
What a wonderful promise. I love this work. The gospel is good, that's all I can say.
1 comment:
Emily! Haha I see that you don't do much on your blog either. I am so excited for you to come back to BYU! What are you taking spring/summer? I miss you!
Post a Comment